Deckorators MBC Decking
Deckorators MBC decking is one of the strongest decks in the industry. The Eovations technology process is created from a blend of advanced polymers and durable minerals. But the process doesn’t end there as this material is then stretched. During the stretching, the plastic polymers begin to lengthen and then pull away from the mineral components, which creates pockets of air inside the material. This process is called cavitation, and the result is a lightweight, super durable deck board. There are virtually no changes in the board under varying outside temperatures.
MBC decking is the only kind of composite decking that contains no organic material. It also has a high strength-to-weight ratio, and because of its fiber-like composition, it is flexible, too.
Deckorators Vault and Voyage Series Decking
MBC decking is unaffected by moisture, sun, and microbes. That’s something not even PVC can claim.
The Vault series has similar properties to PVC, yet it is completely unlike PVC and other composites in that it will not splinter, sag, chalk, or crack. The Vault series has flat grain color variegation.
The Voyage series provides 34% greater traction than other leading brands of composite decking, lowering the chances of a slip and fall. There is virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water.
Quick Facts About The Vault and Voyage Series
- Vault series colors are Dusk and Mesquite
- Voyage series colors are Costa, Khaya, Mesa, Sierra, and Tundra
- Both series’ come in two 5-1/2″ profiles: solid edge and grooved 2 side profile
- Voyage series is available in 9-1/4″ width. Other widths are special order.
- Vault and Voyage series are backed by Deckorators’ industry-leading warranty which includes a 50-year limited structural warranty
- Stain and fade resistant cap stock
- Both series are available in 8″ riser and 11-1/4″ fascia
MBC Decking with Eovations Technology
Eovations mineral-based composite decking is composed of a mix of polyolefins and minerals, such as calcium carbonate. No post-consumer organic materials, scrap, or other fillers used in the Eovations process. This process ultimately results in a strong, lightweight, durable and stable deck product.